Current Features 
Current Supported Platforms 
Known limitations 
Todo list 
osGraphX is a 3D file viewer with some interesting features. You can
look at 3D models, make hi-res snapshots or interact with intern
structure. Because it's based on OpenSceneGraph (OSG), it can load a
large amount of formats likes OpenFlight (.flt), 3D Studio (.3ds) or
Collada (.dae). Because osGraphX is written with Qt and OSG, it runs on
Windows and Linux (MacOSX isn't tested yet).
- Look at 3D models
- Switch on/off light/texture/dynamic stats/... as in the osg
- Make high resolution snapshots for 2D composition in Gimp or
- Navigate in the structure of the model by selecting node or
polygons by mouse or by name.
- Save/Restore user defined model position as bookmarks.
Current Supported Plaforms
- Windows XP, Vista, Seven (with provided installer)
- Linux (with recompilation).
- osGraphX has been tested mainly on Seven x64 with Nvidia graphic
card. Ubuntu, Fedora and Debian has been tested with limitations on
- Mac OSX will works with some corrections in the building files but
the author hasn't the ability to test this configuration (Help
- Statistics are curently "perfectibles"
osGraphX is available on SourceForge 
as a source archive for all platforms (qmake and cmake configurations
included). The installer for Windows (XP, Seven, 8) is also available in
two parts. The first part is the OSG librairies, the second part is the
- more translations (help wanted !!)
- MAC OSX effective support (help wanted !!)
- .deb, .rpm, .dmg delivery
- enhance statistics
- more features ?
If you have suggestions, problems or questions about this tool, you
- send me directly a mail at xbee at xbee dot net
- use the SourceForge forum here 
- create a ticket on SourceForge (here )
Don't hesitate to send me your creation, I will create a specific
gallery for that soon.
If you want to help with translation, you can send me the translated
Qt Linguist file (*.ts) or use the Transifex
website (you need to create a free account as translator).
If you find this tool helpful and want support its development, you
can pay what you want.
Main Interface (model fromDelta3D asset libray)
Highlighting of element