Current Supported Platforms
- Look at 3D models
- Switch on/off light/texture/dynamic stats/... as in the osg viewer.
- Make high resolution snapshots for 2D composition in Gimp or Photoshop.
- Navigate in the structure of the model by selecting node or polygons by mouse or by name.
- Save/Restore user defined model position as bookmarks.
- Windows XP, Vista, Seven (with provided installer)
- Linux (with recompilation).
- osGraphX has been tested mainly on Seven x64 with Nvidia graphic card. Ubuntu, Fedora and Debian has been tested with limitations on virtual host.
- Mac OSX will works with some corrections in the building files but the author hasn't the ability to test this configuration (Help wanted !!).
- Statistics are curently "perfectibles"
- more translations (help wanted !!)
- MAC OSX effective support (help wanted !!)
- .deb, .rpm, .dmg delivery
- enhance statistics
- more features ?
If you have suggestions, problems or questions about this tool, you can:
- send me directly a mail at xbee at xbee dot net
- use the SourceForge forum here
- create a ticket on SourceForge (here)
Don't hesitate to send me your creation, I will create a specific gallery for that soon.
If you want to help with translation, you can send me the translated Qt Linguist file (*.ts) or use the Transifex website (you need to create a free account as translator).
If you find this tool helpful and want support its development, you
can pay what you want.
Main Interface (model fromDelta3D asset libray)